List to Complete if I want to Make Bank!

1) Get better at photoshop!

 I'm okay when it comes to photoshop but when it comes to working at a AAA studio I have a long road ahead. My main focus right now is atmosphere and lighting as that really helps push the 'real' factor. Photo bashing is another thing I must perfect this year. The stuff below is okay but it hasn't blown people away...


2) Speed Painting!

 Gotta go faster when I produce thumbnails or quick paintings to block in ideas as the work below took me about an hour. I plan on putting the flash to shame by how fast I go. They won't call me Lightning Lloyd for that other reason anymore!

3) Learn zBrush!

 Holy Carp zbrush is complicated! I've had it for a few days now and it has beaten me senseless with its crazy UI. The tutorials I have seen have told me it gets easier but I think they lie. This piece below... I apologise for it but its my first zbrush... thing.

4) Improve My Mo-Capping Skills!

 This will be a challenge as I need to be in a specific place to do it and finding test subjects proves to be difficult but I will get back to you on that! No picture for this one.

5) Learn Level Design!

 This should be easy as my team and I are making a game and it involves levels (weird I know) I should get a grasp of it by years end though

6) Learn other 3D packages!

 I know Maya to a degree but there are still other programs out there that are necessary for my future in the Movie/Game industry.

7) Always add to the list!

 I will constantly add to the list as I go because there is still so much out there for me to learn because right now I am not applying for any jobs as I know I am nowhere near ready for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death Follows...

My Gosh... I really need to learn more!